Introducing: Little Dog Socials at Jollytails!
Jollytails is pleased to offer Little Dog Socials!
Bring your little dog on Saturdays from 2:00pm - 3:30pm
3484 Intercolonial Street
This is held in part outdoors. Please dress appropriately!
During inclement winter weather, please check this website prior to puppy socials.
We will update if socials are canceled.
Saturday, September 23 - Offered
Saturday, September 30 - Offered
Saturday, October 7- Offered
Saturday, October 14 - Offered
Saturday, October 21 - Offered
Saturday, October 28 - Offered
This is a chance for you and your little dog to socialize and have fun in a safe, supervised and clean environment. Our knowledgable staff will be on site to monitor play groups and answer any questions you may have. This is a great chance for little dog to experience both an indoor and outdoor play area along with pools and water. We offer a total of 8000 square feet of fully fenced in play area both inside with air conditioning / heat and our massive outside play area.
- A chance to socialize and meet other little dogs
- Got lots of little dog energy? A safe way to tire your puppy out on Saturday afternoon
- A chance to work on your training in an off-leash, safe environment
- A large off leash, supervised socialization area with other little dogs
- A chance to ask any questions you may have of our knowledgeable staff and get help with any dog issues.
Saturday Socialization Rules
- Dogs must be social with other dogs/people. It is not unusual for little dogs to be shy or nervous, and that is something we can help you with - however any dogs showing aggression will be asked to leave.
- Pre-Registration is not required, simply show up with your dog :)
- You are responsible to monitor your dog. We have staff on site to assist however we expect owners will do their best to manage their dog's and to ensure their dogs are cleaned up after.
- Little dog social is open to little dogs up to 20lbs
- The whole family is welcome.
- Dogs need to be up to date on their core vaccinations.
- Owners are encouraged to bring rewards to work on training while their dog is off leash.
- This is not a drop-off social - dog must be accompanied by a person during the event.
Cost: 10.00$ plus HST - you may come at anytime during the 2:00pm to 3:30pm timeframe and stay for as long as you wish.